Down & Up







Today started off rather bad, but thankfully it got better. =)

After church this morning Dana and I hit the courts. We didn't really get into it. So we decided to go to Mcdonald to get sundaes. I know; give up working out to eat. Not good. On the way we stopped and looked at the Challengers. Its my favorite car right now. So pretty. We mucked about at Big 5 for a while. We checked out rackets and i found a really cool hat. That i was too cheap to buy. Then at about 5:30 Shawn and I went to take another look at the Challengers. The orange one is my favorite. But they're are both beautiful. After that Shawn and I hit the courts. We made a bet that the loser buys the winner a milkshake. It was very close, but I managed to pull it off. Then I had a massive piece of Coconut cake and ice cream. AMAZING! And now...I get to go to bed. Yeah-a!

6 comments:

Piper said...

Wow you had quite a busy day! :) The coconut cake looked delicious! Did shawn make ito r did you go out to eat?!

Wyatt said...

Yes, i guess i did.

Claire actually made it. It was delicious. I've never eaten so much at one time. The pic doesn't do it justice. :)

Piper said...

It looks delicious! No I'd say the pic doesn't do justice! ;p

Lil Hippo said...

Those cars are great. I like the mazda miatas though, but ryan told me they were girly cars. guess it fits then because i am a girl! :)But I basically like any car without a top on it.
So who won the milk shake you or Shawn?

Wyatt said...

We had some really good volleys. The sets lasted a long time. It took 2 hours to get three sets done. :P
I won. But it was close. I had to use my right hand for most of it. Lame i know.

Mazda miatas, i think i've seen those. They're ok... Its not big enough. Its too little. Not enough muscle. :)

Tim said...

It sounds like you had a great time, nice job winning! lol