Lyman Lake Memory


I was looking at old pictures. Well, not old pictures, but older. Any way, I came across the pictures from the Lyman Lake trip. None of these pics are mine. It's a combination of Stephen's, Shawn's, and Shawn Roach's. (A friend of ours).

I went through and picked out, what I thought were awesome pictures. The first one is after we got back from the hike. We were all beat. The 6th picture from the top, is hilarious, I think. Chase looks like he is blind with his sunglasses on. Shawn is smoking a cigar. I can't remember if it was a real one, or if it was a stick that he lit on fire. Not sure. =)
And Phil (my cousin) looks like the crazy guy he is. I really like that picture.

The mosquitoes were so bad. They came by the thousands. During the day, when we were at camp, I would go and sit in our tent. Just sitting there...enjoying not having to swat at mozzies. I hated that trip, but also loved it. I know Stephen made a post about this along time ago...but I felt like posting, and this came to mind.





6 comments:

M'sFan said...

Thanks, Wyatt for the incriminating cigar photo! =)

Hope said...

Wow! =) That pic of Chase does make him look blind!! =P lol Those are all cool pics. ;) Nice choices!
So the pic with all the Mosquito's, who is it of?! =) lol

Wyatt said...

Shawn, lol Do you want me to take it down? =) I think it's pretty funny.


Piper, Indeed it does! =) glad you think so. Aw yes. That Is John Falcon, wearing his under armor underwear...on his head! =)

M'sFan said...

Nah, you can leave it up...I don't care...it is pretty funny.

sbackholm said...

Good old Lyman Lakes. Great memories.

Unknown said...

I do look blind and pretty helpless in that photo. It's as if I was a blind guy thinking "Ok guys... enough already, can you please take me down the mountain now???"