Georgia and ME!!!

Okay, now everybody loves to belt out a song here and there. Some don't mind singing when other people are around...as long as they aren't focused on them alone. I am one of those people.
Others can only sing when they are "Completely alone".

Well, i was blogging on my moms laptop in the dinning room this fine evening, and I decided to sing a little song. After not much thought, i chose "Georgia on my mind".
As the first sweet notes struck the air, "GEORGIA....GEORGIA..."
my mom rushed into the room calling, "Whats the matter....who's moaning?"

Lesson Learned: As of now, I will no longer sing at the table.

7 comments:

Paige said...

That is quite funny!

Kabe said...

That funny. My brother does that to me sometimes too.Only when I'm playing the piano. I think he gave up trying to stop me from singing, because I know he thinks I can't sing, and he know that I couldn't care less. lol.

p.s. to answer your question, I was showing hannah how I get rid of hic-ups.And it depends, I drink right-side-up after I brush my teeth, and up-side-down when I get burned by my mom. just kidding!

Wyatt said...

Wow kynsie...I'm confused! And yeah...i bet you were showing Hannah how to get rid of the hiccups...right...

tammie said...

I always knew Therese had an ear for good music! Thanks for the belly laugh. I just wish I had mor laugh and less belly!

Uncle T.

Anonymous said...

I just love that song.

Wyatt said...

Lol Yes Aunt Tammie. I'm sure alot of people wish that. :)

Wyatt said...

Yes, it is a good song.