Toothpaste...

Every time i go to brush my teeth i think of this story.

Its was about 9 months ago.
Warren and i were getting ready to go to bed.
We raced into the bathroom, seeing who could be done brushing their teeth first.
Well, Warren got to the tooth paste first.
He quickly squirted some on his toothbrush and threw the toothpaste behind him. (Laughing all the way)
That was it...i was ticked at his annoying ways, and i wasn't about to lose to my little brother.
I grabbed up the toothpaste and squirted a glob into his ear. He quickly stopped laughing and began screaming...i think he was afraid it would slip further down, deafening him for life.
With that i finished brushing and charged away into my room.

Since then i can't help chuckling to myself when i brush my teeth. :P

3 comments:

Kabe said...

That's too funny. I can see it in my head. How did that play out by the way... grounded?? no computer?? Any thing of that sort?? I just know I'll laugh every time I brush my teeth now.

P.S. I didn't know you liked tea so much. lol

Wyatt said...

Yeah, it was quite fun squeezing it into his ear. :P
Actually, I don't think i got in trouble. Lol lucky me!
And yes, one should always laugh while brushing...improves the smile!

P.S. Yeah...I actually haven't tried tea in a long time. But i remember not liking it. So i just say i don't like it. :O

Wyatt said...

Wait...Kynsie. In your profile picture...are you trying to get rid of the hiccups? Or do you normally drink upside down? :)