Back to School...oh shucky darn.

Well, it's that time of the year when I start to scream and kick. Not wanting to let go of my summer break and fall back into the endless circle of school. But sadly I know all of my protests are hopeless. I start school tomorrow. Say goodbye to freedom. This reminds me of a song, "Freeeedooommm!! Freeeedommmm! Freedddoooomm! Ohhh ohhh freedom! Everything i had everything i own all my mistakes man you already know..."
Sorry, a little bit of Bobby Q coming out there. =) =O =P


Well, I have no regrets on how I spent my summer. It truly was outstanding.
The weather was great, the adventures were awesome, and my friends were outstanding. =)
Just because summers over doesn't mean the fun has to stop. I'm going to make a list of some of the things i'm looking forward too in the fall and winter. =) =O =P

1. Paintballing, In the snow! =)
2. Interesting Dark nights, when you hangout with friends and play games!
3. Parties, late nights and crazy friends!
4. Everlasting Snow, laying out in it and looking at the sky! =) =O =P
5. Riding sleds, down stairs! =)
6. Walks, in the snow and in the fall leaves!
7. The Fair, a most outstanding time.
8.Christmas, everything about it!

And there we go! A small list of things I like about fall and Winter! Yeah? =) =O =P

10 comments:

Dana said...

#1, 2, 3, 4, ok, they all sound like fun. I want to go snowboarding the most though.

Piper said...

School isn't all that bad....... =P
Skating and P.E. =) And all that good stuff!! =) =O =P I like everything on the list!! =) Laying out in
in the snow A? =) This winter will be Outstanding!!
=) Parties? =P

Lil Hippo said...

My school is gonna be a lot more....challenging this year. and now i have to work harder because everything i do goes on my GPA and that's important! if i want to get into a good school i have to get better grades. It should be interesting.
i like the Riding sleds, down stairs part.
WE should get a big group of people to all go to the Puyallup fair! that would be awesome! They always have a concert there too!
wow this is a long comment. i'll stop now. :)

Kabe said...

Hey, do you ever watch Monk? lol. Strange question, but I think they say "Shucky Darn" on there. lol. Just courious : )

Wyatt said...

Dana, Ahhhh i think i could pass without!

Piper, Some days I like school....others it's bad. Yeah?
You forgot dancing...if they are still doing it. Hope.
Yes, laying out in the snow. We'll do it this winter... it's quite fun! Trust me? ;)
Parties! Yep! Parties!

Shraa, That's good and bad. It'll make you work harder. As for the fair...that could be fun.

Wyatt said...

KYNSIE! I forgot you! SRY!
Yes i do! I love monk.
Wasn't that monk outstanding? The one with the brady bunch spoof?!

Piper said...

Yeah I'd have to agree, I especially don't like math....
=) =O =P I didn't forget! I just didn't think they were
doing it this year so I didn't add it. =P Hope indeed!
; ) Really!? =) Trust you.
lol =) Okay then!

Kabe said...

Yeah. It was great. Wait... you didn't regret anything? Nothing? Oh come'on! There's somethinig you regret! Admit it, the gum in the hair. That's pretty regretable, isn't it? ; )

Wyatt said...

Piper, Math is the worst. =) Glad we agree on that.
Well, we will do it, if you want too! =P Great!

Kynsie,
You know what...i don't regret that. It's made a funny story to tell. =)
I can't think of anything regrettable!

Piper said...

Yeah. =) =O =P
Sure, it'll be freezing! =)
Terrific! =)