Right ho! =)


















So for the last six days the Internet at my house has been down, and I've been suffering major relapses. No blog, no Facebook, no Email, no Eurosport!!!! It has been a long six days, but with the proper help i'm sure I will recover fully.

Okay, with that out of the way I'm going to let you know what i've been up to the last six days. =) If any one really cares! lol I was in Seattle Monday with my fam, the Napiers and Shawn. We goofed off all day then went to a Mariner's game. That day was outstanding. Hutt's blog writes alot more about it. =) My favorite parts of the day were, the Mariner's game, the ferry ride, going to Denny's at 11:30pm and the two hour car ride home. =) Oh yes!
I started soccer for the Crushers Tuesday. It's going to be very challenging but in a good way. This is a very strong team...they have a lot of great Hispanic players, so i'm kinda intimidated by them. The Shockerz was never that challenging, but this team is going to be. Luckily, this year i've got a secret weapon. My Nike Vapors...that are going to be signed! =)

The bottles wrapped in black bags are wine bottles. My family and Shawn did a wine testing night. Noooo i didn't participate.

What else have I been doing? Hm, I went to a family reunion in Seattle Sunday. I never seem to know anyone at these things. They all seem so foreign to me. I don't know. I guess because they all live so far away we don't get to hang out much. But anyway, it was fun for the first three hours.

Yes, scary sketches!!! =P

It's sad to think summer is coming to an end. This summer has been pretty Outstanding. Going to Friends, The Impossible River, 13 corners, paintball wars, horse-back riding, learning how to txt, and hanging out with my friends! Oh it's been fun.
And that's about it... =)


14 comments:

Dana said...

What age group is your soccer team? Who are your cleats being signed by? You going to the park tommorrow?

Piper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wyatt said...

Dana, It's u-16. =P
That's for me to know... ;)
And no...i'm not going.

Piper,
Thanks. =)
Yeah? Well you are right...the one of Racer i know i know it needs help, not saying the one of Hutt doesn't. I said they were scary.

Yes, the ride was outstanding. Very much so. I'm glad your summer has been Outstanding too! Really? Hanging with your bestest frienest!? That's so cool. =)
Yep, the signature should be pretty grand. =)
What about my gum? =P HMM?

Ned said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Piper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wyatt said...

Lol I think they are....but if you don't, that's great! =) Thanks!

My bestest friendest is so much fun! =P But i'm not telling anyone who he/she is. =)

How to sign? I'm not sure...i want them to put what they want. =)

NOPE! Not yet any way. I'm hoping it wont either. Hope.

Piper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Piper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ned said...

cool post good drawings =) racer looks cool =]
seattle was fun =)=)=)=)=)

Kabe said...

Cool! So that's what you've been up too.Are you not playing for aberdeen school? This summer kinda seems like a blur to me. Everything happens so fast now days : )

Lil Hippo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lil Hippo said...

sounds like you've been busy! Those sketches are great! The only one that looks familiar is the one on the right which i think it hutton (and i thought about this BEFORE i read pipers comment).

Wyatt said...

Piper, Nothing special the first 3 hrs. It was just that after 3 hrs i got bored. =) =O =P Make sense? And nope! My bestest frienest is wayyyy more fun than yours!!!

Hutton button! Yep Seattle was awesome! Thanks!

Kynsie, Nope, i'm playing for them...it just doesn't start till spring. =(

Shraa, Maybe. That's good.

Piper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.