Backholm Reunion 09






Today was the Backholm Reunion. We all gathered at uncle Ed's cabin on Lake Quinault and made a time of it!

People were jumping off the docks in ways, i had no idea, they could jump. My uncle Dean who is 51(I think) did a back flip. Which blew my mind. They took turns charging down the dock and diving over a pump gun. Some of them got pretty darn high. =) There was an army of ice chests. As you can see. I really don't know what else to say. We didn't have any live music...which we always have live music. So that was kinda sad. But it was still cool. The water was about 74 degrees. That helped when swimming. The air could have been warmer...but hey, i'm not going to be too picky. =) There you have it; a very short version on the Backholm reunion.


6 comments:

Piper said...

That looks like loads of fun! :P

Hey I thought you said you didn't frown once!? :)

Wow that's a lot of coolers! :P

The pic of Josesph is hilarious! :P

Wow the back flip was very impressive! And you say he's 51? :P

Wyatt said...

That's funny. When i posted that pic i thought you'd say that. =) But i was just pretending....so it doesn't count! All smiles!

Yeah 51...i could not believe that he pulled off a back flip. Have you met him before? My uncle Dean?

Piper said...

lol =) Just pretending..... hmmm I think I'll buy that! :) Maybe?

I don't think I've met him but I've heard a lot about him! :)

Wyatt said...

Maybe?? Oh c'mon, i said i wouldn't! =)

You need to meet him. He's pretty funny. And he can do back flips into the water. :)

Piper said...

I guess I'll buy it! :P

Yeah he seems pretty cool! :)

Kabe said...

Fun! That looks like a cool place! I love the pictures : )