Something About Alot



































I haven't blogged in a little while. So I thought I would! Last time i blogged I was fourteen, but I had a birthday day so now i'm fifteen; which is logical. =) Not much has happened. I am going to learn how to ride a horse soon! =) I'm rather excited for that. Horses are pretty high in my books. That is the "Wyatt's book of ranking". After seeing Shawn ride a horse, i'm pretty sure I can pull it off. I would love to get to the point were I can ride full gallop, holding the reins in my mouth, doing posties and shooting my paintball gun! Talk about a life goal.

For my birthday dinner I had Pot Stickers. They're called something else, but I have no idea how to spell it. They're are outstanding! There is a picture of them before they are deep fried. =) Anything deep fried...has got to be good for you! Oh and the photo of the spider! Make sure you click on it! You have got to see it up close. =)

About a week ago, we walked up to the tower. It has such and amazing view, and the walk is very nice too.

So there you have it. A small synopsis of what Wyatt (Spud) has been doing the last week or so.
And right now, i'm eating peach crisp with ice cream, and my gum is perched on the edge of my bowl. ;)

19 comments:

Piper said...

Very cool post indeed! ; )

As soon as you learn how to ride I'll definitely take you to the tower! =)

The pic of the spider is Amazing! :) Very well done.

So that's what pot sticker's look like! =)

The pic of Hut and Warren is pretty funny and the group pic is really cool to! But your not in any of them? Why not!? :)

Wyatt said...

Thanks.

Great! I will learn fast. I really want to make it up there.

Glad...you thought so. =)

Isn't that pic great? Warren and Hutt are so funny! And yes, it's a good group pic. Why not? I was holding the camera?? =)

Piper said...

Your welcome! :)

Yep! :)

=)

It is great a pic!
I know that, but didn't youget one with everyone in it? Including you? :)

Wyatt said...

That's true... But i just didn't put that one up. This one is better! Trust me?

Piper said...

Gotcha! I trust you! =) Where was the pic of the spider taken? ; )

Wyatt said...

Outstanding! ;)

It was taken on my back deck. =) Hey!! We should look for spiders when we go shooting! =)

Piper said...

Outstanding! It is! :P

That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure. :)

That's a great idea! We should try to find the spot first. =) Any ideas? :)

Wyatt said...

;)

Yep. I was kinda thinking Lake Quinault. But that's just an idea. We could go onto one of the trails. =)Do you have any ideas?

Piper said...

=D

That would be a lot of fun! ;) I'll ask Shawn and see if he knows of any cool spots!
But Lake Quinault would be a blast! =)

Wyatt said...

=D
O
U Yeah, talk to him and see! =) I It's gonna be fun. =)
T
S Oh hey! If you have time
T look up "Kings of Leon"
A The song is called
N "Use Somebody". The
D Band isn't that good
I But i like his voice!
N ;)
G
!

Piper said...

It will be a BLAST! Your picking the music K? =)

Hey! I just listend to it a little bit! He has cool unique
voice! : )


OUTSTAND
ING!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

Wyatt said...

Hm, how about we both pick the music? I'd like that. lol

Did you really think that? Pinky Promise? It's cool if you don't. I just thought he had such a unique voice. =)


Hey, what about "Instanding!" Yes or no? Should we not mess with a good thing?

Piper said...

That could work! =)

Very unique! Pinky promise! K? :)

What do you think? =)

Wyatt said...

That works for me! =)k!

I think we shouldn't mess with it. Pinky Promise. =P

Piper said...

Are you joking or did you mean it? : )

I'd have to agree! :P

Wyatt said...

Wait. What? Joking? I mean't i agree, we should both choose the music. =) A?

Great! ;)

Piper said...

I agree! Just messing with ya! =)

Terrific! :) =)

SJ said...

is that a spidey-1st pic? nice scenery btw! =)

Kabe said...

That's so fun! Horses huh? So she got you too : ) lol. That's how I started. Trust me, it's so much fun. you guys could go on the logging road! It comes out near my house! lol. Tha'd be fun. Are you guys going dancing friday? Piper, I love your new pic, by the way!