Back Scratching day!

K, every who reads this needs to follow my lead. Its simple; list atleast one thing "NICE" (STRESSING THE NICE) about everyone in this blogging circle. Got it? Here's mine.


Dana: He always gets good grade... and he sometimes has good ideas! :P

Kynsie: She steps forwards as does it! Lol and she writes really sad western stories.

Tim: He's Da man you go to when you need a song composed into Anvil! :)

Rachel: She has one of the most interesting personality's in the world! B)

Lolo: She's sister to me! That's good enough! =)

Brett: If I need to get in a argument...I go discuss soccer with Brett.

Piper: She can control over 15million kids at one time...crazy skill! That's a good thing!

Hannah: She can read your mind....well, mine at least.

Sarah: Problem? Go talk to her... xD


If I'm missing anyone...I'm so sorry!

16 comments:

Rachel said...

Alright, I am going to take that as a compliment.... lol. I will do the "Back Scratching Day" thing soon on my blog too.

Wyatt said...

It was ment as a compliment! :)

brett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brett said...

and you spelled meant wrong! Its meant not ment!

Wyatt said...

Meant shment! Dude, well at least i didn't tell you what i really wanted to say!! :)And that is something nice i said about you...your good ar arguing.

Kabe said...

Thanks!... I think. And I don't always write sak stories, just when I have to write westerns.lol

Kabe said...

Ooops. I meant sad.

Lil Hippo said...

that's what i'm here for...most of the time. :)
So does this mean that i have to make a nice post too?

Wyatt said...

Kynsie- Sry, but that was a sad story. :(

Lil- Yes! HAHAH! sry, but you do!

brett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wyatt said...

Not to be to mean...but i really don't care if you post something mean about me. =)

Lil Hippo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lil Hippo said...

brett- well, i could if i didn't have to say something about you... jk lol

Wyatt said...

That one was a home run! Lol

brett said...

a

FlowerGirl said...

ok kinda creepy what ya wrote about me,but in a kewl way!!=)