Lolo

Lolo (A.K.A. Laurel ) is very cool. She keeps her cool no matter what she do.
She can play some crazy pi-anny pieces. Shes got a wicked sense of humor. She also laugh's at almost every joke i tell! Which is pretty impressive. She can do dishes with the speed it takes to wield a pair of Nike Vapors!! *really Fast* She will bluntly tell you if your clothes don't match. She will also alert you to the fact that you have no fashion sense; she's done this to me.
She usally wears an appron all day...everywhere.
Most the time i can get her to break down to some Sean Kingston, Michael Jackson and dare i say it... Mika!
All 'round she's a (pretty) cool cat.









P.S.- She's right behind me!! Help....me!

2 comments:

Kabe said...

I very much so agree. She's very cool. Plus she always lets me know when I'm eating or drinking somthing that "Will kill me" (coke and all that good stuff) You should let her know that I'v had eight soda's sense the concert and it hasn't even been a week yet. Oh well, only the good die young... right??lol

Wyatt said...

I remember when she told you how bad that 7up you were drinking at the music night! Lolo is rather funny... :P

Only the good die young?? Maybe... lol