Super Bowl Sunday...and Shawn's Doughnuts.





For Super Bowl Sunday this year, i went to John and Aaren Fischer's house. I could go on and tell you all about it, but I'm just going to tell you about the doughnuts.
Shawn took a whack at making home made doughnuts. They were pretty darn good.
At first they were not quite sweet enough. Then we tried dipping them in chocolate. Very nice.
Then Aaren made up a maple butter type of glaze at the request of Shawn. And that was amazing! And of course we had to add powder sugar. I really like the first picture. B)

3 comments:

Kabe said...

Yum! Those do look good.And the steelers did win the superbowl. I don't know what you were talking about.

Anonymous said...

yummmmmmmm......... looks good. Do oyu have your writing class stuff done yet spud?

Wyatt said...

I have most of my writing stuff done. But i'll be cramming tonight! :(