Tennis, Catan, Music, almost perfect.









Today after skating Tim and Dana popped over. Dana brought his "FAKE" les paul so we could play music. We played some, then we munched our lunch and washed the car...then we GOT to go play tennis!! We walked up to the high school courts and on our way we saw Kynsie and her mum!
I don't know if she realized who it was...she just gave a look and went by. :P But maybe thats because she saw who it was. :)
Any way, we got up there and played some "HARD CORE" tennis. Well, not really. But it was fun.
Then we went home and enjoyed a game of Catan. I won!! Of course it took the help of Dana and Tim to do it! Then is was back to the music room for the next hour and a half. Tim wrote a song.
And he needs us TOP NOTCH musicians to play it! So we did. It needs some help. Scratch that...we need some help. Then it was over. We got some great shots of playing tennis. =)

7 comments:

Kabe said...

First... Fenders are too cool! You two are silly. Second... I'm not moving to the house behind yours. When you all were walking, I glanced at a house and was talking to my MOM (you need to spell like a normal person) as you guys were pasing in front of it (that's what I meant by looking at a house behind you) Third... Your welcome! Fourth... I do not have an electric, but I know some about them. AND.. I agree with Dana, you probably hurt yamaha's (never heard that guitar) feelings. :)

Tim said...

Wow... Well, I have to say that was possibly the best day I've had this year =P

And actually, Warren one the Catan game, he just didn't notice lol

Anonymous said...

YOuve never heard of Yamaha? They makes cars and motersysles. And yes, spud did hurt its feelings.

Lil Hippo said...

Oh you guys! I know nothing about guitars so i'll agree with who ever has been nicest to me lately. :D
Nice action pictures by the way!

Tim- i didn't know you had a blog? I'm gonna add you as my friend!

~sarah B)

Wyatt said...

Does that mean i win?? Or not?

Lil Hippo said...

:D

Wyatt said...

I'll think on that one... :D