A test

Here's a test to see how well you know me. Answers are below. Leave a comment to tell me how good you did. =)


1. How many tennis racquetes do I have in my room? 2,3,4,5.
2. Who is my favorite Football team? Cardinals, Seahawks, Steelers, Titians.
3. Who is my Favorite soccer player? Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Nani.
4. What is my Favorite movie? Johnny English, The Dark Knight, or Indian Jones.
5. What is my favorite candy? Nerds, Red Vines, M&Ms, Bottle caps.
6. How would I rather spend my day? With Friends, With a soccer ball, or working on my Kung fu!
7. Where do i most want to go? England, Paris France, Arye's rock in Australia, or India.
8.What kind of socks do it like? Ankle, Knee socks, or regular.
9. If I was a sports company which would I be? Nike, Adidas, Puma, Diadora.






1. 3
2. Cardinals
3. Ronaldinho
4. Johnny English
5. Nerds
6. With friends
7. Arye's rock Australia
8. Ankle
9. Nike

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got 6 out of 9. Thought you liked Dark Knight.

brett said...

ME TOO I sucked though I got 2.7% right!

Piper said...

Copy cat!!!!! lol Oh and I gt 6 out of nine!!!! not that bad! :) but not perfect! I got the 1st 4th and 7th wrong.

Wyatt said...

I am a copy cat...LOl. But the reason i was a copy cat....was because you had a good idea! Not bad...but not good. :)

Kabe said...

And we have a winner!!! 8 out of 9! They were mostly compleat guesses. But I didn't know how many tennis racquetes you have in your room. But it makes sense consitering I've never seen your room.And I agree with 6 through 9Ausralia? Right on!

Wyatt said...

Most impressive Kynsie! The tennis one would be hard to answer. And now that answer is wrong...i just got my new racquete!! Its purty... =)