The Lake Wenatchee Excursion










































































































(: I'm writting this as i think, so i'm kinda jumping around :)









Camping at Lake Wenatchee was a blast. The first day the mozzies were so bad i was about to scratch my sun tan off. But the days to follow were much nicer. On the second day in the afternoon wind picked up on the lake. It was a consist 30 mph all day and night. But did that stop us hearty Harborites from swimming? NEVER!

We stayed from Monday afternoon till Friday morning. The group consisted of Backholms, Micheners, and Napiers. I must say, that group was so much fun. Just the right mix of sarcasm and true humor. =) Every night all of the kids (from 11 - 30) went down to the lake and sat on logs while we watched the stars. I think that was my favorite part of the day. The Micheners brought home-made ice cream, which we mixed on the beach. It was out of the ballpark. On Thursday morning it was really cold and windy (meaning 50ish). But after we gave up in volleyball in that wind, i wanted to go swimming. It was about 10am. That was almost the coldest swim I've ever had. Brr! No one else would come in, but finally Shawn came in. Then i had to almost drag Piper into the water. It took about 10min of convincing her. But she did it! =) Then Hutt came into the water and said it wasn't cold at all. Which is 100% a lie! The picture of the peanut can. A chipmunk actually chewed through that. I think some of those chipmunks were on steroids. :P
Almost every day we took out the rafts and floated out to this little island. We usually never set foot on the island, the fun part was the ride. Pushing people off rafts is just a kick. Except when you grab (SOMEONE) and they fling you in instead...multiple times. ;P Shawn dropped by Wednesday for the night and was planning to go home Thursday late afternoon, but he was so nice and made it possible for Hutt, Racer, and Piper to stay one more night. =) The Napiers were leaving Thursday, and they did, they just left three kids thanks to Shawn and my Dad. On Friday morning, Shawn woke us up and we were on the road by 0545 hrs. He had to be at work by 0011 hrs or so. Most of the way home was filled with music, and also paintball conversation; which is always fun.

"Whats with the picture of Racer and Wyatt covered in mud?" you are probably asking. We just decided to cover our selves in mud. Simple, no?


Jase got punched in the nose by his brother Brian on accident. Hence the bloody hand and face


And I'm not really sure what the Otis Man is doing over the fire.
All together it was an awesome trip. And is going to need a sequel. =) HA!
























































29 comments:

Piper said...

Thank you!! =) *Shocked* :P jk

The Beach was a total blast I must say! :) But you forgot about the volleyball? :P

That was sooooooo much fun!

Tell you're parents thanks for having us, we had a ton of fun! =)

This person who dragged you into the water what is he or she like?!? :P

Ms. Impossible? :)

Wyatt said...

lol Don't be shocked! jk!

It sure was! I guess i did kinda...i'm truly sry. =) I'm so glad you could come...and stay the extra night! That made it perfect!

I will tell them. They were also glad ya'll could come!


The person who dragged me in is...rather...impossible. But she/he is lots of fun to hang out with. They laugh at most of the lame jokes i tell, and well...i'll tell the person the rest of what they are like in person. :P

I got the brunet football player's phone #! JK! =)

Wyatt said...

AH! I just looked at the pics on this post. I missed the one of you at the volleyball net. That was my favorite. =P

Oh,and i didn't put up the one of you and the stars... just kidding...i won't put it up...but only cuz you said please.

Piper said...

lol

No problem why are you sry? =)
Good I'm so glad! Playing goldfish was fun too lol! :P

=) ok!

And not the blonde!?! :P jk lol

Yeah I noticed that! Lol Glad you liked it! =)
Ok Pleasse and thank you! :)

Oh and I'll let you know soon about paintballing! =)

Piper said...

Btw I love the song! =P

Wyatt said...

I was sry for not telling about VB. :P Lol You say it the way i do, "Goldfish". Everyone else in this world calls it "Gofish". But not us! =)


Not that blond. She was okay, but nothing impossible. :P

Trevor should have tonight off... So he might be able to come. =) Could you or Hutt just call when you find out? I'm gonna be cleaning the tent tailor and cars and EVERYTHING!?


Btw- I love that song too! It's my new fave. =)

Wyatt said...

Hey! How come i can't comment on your blog post? Well, any way...great job! It looks really nice, and it was fun to read. Mine is all s p r e a d out. :P That game of VB with the strangers was amazing in a strangerish way. =) They were really good. And i think Johnathan was really getting into it. HA!

Piper said...

lol no problem! =)

lol I didn't even realize I said it that way! :P

=)
Yeah no problem! Are you guys going to Oly today?
My parents are up there right now! :)

Bummer! Sry! :(
=)

Good I'm glad! :) It's not spread out it's just notclose! :P jk

Yeah all I know I will NEVER play with a little Johnathan in front of me again! :P

I just bought some new music! And I'm listening to right now! :P Is your Ipod working?
Thats weird I'll have to check to see whats up with it. Miss Impossible! =)

Piper said...

I know what happend! I shut the comments off by accident! lol Oops! :P HA!

Wyatt said...

If we paintball we will go to oly. Or Shawn still might, but if we don't PB then i'm staying home. =P
I found this awesome little light to attach to my gun... AHHHH I NEED TO SHOOT MY GUN! lol

New music? By who? What kind? And no, my Dopi is officially dead. It served well all 8 months i had it. =( I just can't believe i was that stupid! GR!

There you go! I'm gonna go comment! HA!

Piper said...

Yeah that story about buying paintballs was pretty funny! :P Shawn has so many stories! :)

Yeah I bet you are! :)

Michael Jackson, Taylor Swift,* :P Boz, Toto and possibly Colbie! =) I know how it is! I brought my cell phone to the beach and got it all wet and it had water in the screen and it's not replacible! Urg!
Already saw it! This close! * fingures* :P Lol

Piper said...

Hut just talked to my parents about paintballing tonight and it's a yes! So you better get some paintballs! :) And I think he may call Dana and see if he can some if somone has an extra paintball gun! :P

Wyatt said...

Yeah, Shawn is good at telling stories.

And yes, I'm getting paintballs! And maybe a 20oz co2 can. Hoping!

Good choice in the music. Are you getting Fallin for you? =)

Yes Indeedy, That Close *fingers*. =P

So, are we gonna team up tonight? We should if you want too. My gun will actually work this time, and i wont surrender once! Unless i'm out of co2 or paint. =)

Piper said...

=)

Good! :)

I think so!? :P

:P lol

Yeah sure! =) That'll be nice... I mean.. at least I won't have to do all the work! jk :P

Wyatt said...

You do all the work??!?? Well, okay....that was kinda true. =)
I tried out my gun...and mounted a flash light on it for tonight. I'm so excited!!!

Piper said...

=)

Nice! How'd you like it? Does the flash light stay on well enough to stay on?

=) Do you know if Trevor will be able to come? :)

Wyatt said...

No, he can't. Turns out he's in Bellingham, sadly. =( I tried to get John Wright to come...but he's busy. So we are kinda stuck with 5. Oh well! Paintball is paintball!

For the flash light i used tie raps. It stays on very well! =) But we'll see if it stays on. =)

Piper said...

Oh well.... :)

=) Btw I replied to the comment on my blog. :P

Wyatt said...

lol And i just replied to it! =)

Oh well! We'll still have fun.

Wyatt said...

We still had fun...didn't we? =)Or at least, that Close *Fingers*

Piper said...

Yeah! It was still fun! I was on team Impossible! Can't go wrong there!? =)

Wyatt said...

Hey, you are team impossible. So do i get to officially join team impossible? lol

Piper said...

Well actually a team isn't actually a team unless there's
more then one person! :P You have now joined team Impossible once again! lol :P

Hey whats the website called the one where I can put music on my blog?

Wyatt said...

Great team mate!

the site were you can post music onto your blog? Well, there are lots of them. I use www.imeem.com
You have to start an account but it's free and easy. Then just type in the name of the song...click on the name and listen to it. Beneath it will be something about quick post or embed. Yeah? Tell it to embed to blogspot. Then just follow their steps!

Piper said...

=)

Okay thanks! :) Hopefully I'll have music on here soon! :P

Wyatt said...

Good luck with it. What song are you putting up? "You belong with me"? That's just a guess because of yesterday...when you told me about it. =)

Piper said...

Thank you! I'm not sure...? Any suggestions? :P

Wyatt said...

What about, "You belong with me" or "Our song" or "You rock my world"? Just ideas... do you have any in mind?

Piper said...

I'll prolly put one of those on here, thanks for the suggestions! =)