Paintballing, and loving it!


Today Shawn and I were so lucky. We got to go out to the Napier's and Paintball. We started around 4:30 and it was about 86 degrees out. Now, when us beginners paintball we wear a lot of armor. But when it's that hot....it's really bad. Piper and I actually won once against Shawn and Hutt. But then Piper went all crazy on me for something i did, and she went onto Shawn's team. But Hutt saved the day, and got them both out. Go HUTT! About half way through...my gun broke. So i had to use the awesome 98 custom the Napier's let me use. It didn't have a hopper so i had to single load. :P That was just ducky. Then i got fed up with the heat, and went to tee shirt. lol It was a riot. Got some nice marks. Hutton was so padded i don't think he got any paint on him! Piper took a hard one to the neck, and Shawn, didn't have sleeves so his arms were a little beat up! :P The clip is after the day of grueling warfare.... ;)

9 comments:

Wyatt said...

Pipe! When you find out if you are coming camping at lake Wenatchee, shoot me an email. I can check my email at my cuz's house. Yeah? HA!

Piper said...

Okey doke! =)

Hut felt terrible when he pegged you so many times!!
So he told me to tell you sry! :)

Wow those pics don't even do justice! That must have hurt so so so bad! You fell over like every time Hut hit you! :)

And I wasn't goin crazy on you! =) But it's all over now! =)

Piper said...

Oops I almost forgot! HA! =)

Wyatt said...

K, i'll be waiting for the email. Did you get any caming stuff last night?

Well, you tell Hutt that he played awesome, and that it's all cool. =)

Lol It did hurt, but it hurts worst this morning. And sleeping was not fun. I rolled around on it all night. :P
Yeah, i did fall over a lot! But that was the closet way to get down and cover my self. :)

You were too! You wanted to get me! It's over....for now. ;) HA!

Piper said...

Ok.
Nothing! But were prolly going to get it today. :)

I know Shawn hit me on the finger, it hurts worse then
yesterday! =)

Really cause you still got pegged lying on the ground! :P

More like I wanted to peg you one! =P Ha Ha! :)

Lil Hippo said...

wow, paintballing sounds so fun...and so painful!

Wyatt said...

hm, you should pick it up. Come paintballing...now that my...that would be fun! ;)

Lil Hippo said...

hah! i actually know what you mean! :D that would be lots of fun...i think. i still don't like the idea of getting welts like yours...

Wyatt said...

lol Some how i don't think you know what i mean. :P And welts like mine just feel like you've been kicked in the ribs. =) I love PB!