Moonwalk Attempt, and Fail.

Okay, i know. I never usually post twice on the same day. But something (even i thought it was funny) happened today. Low and I were doing the dishes and i had turned on Michael Jackson's Billy Jean to rock out too. Well, i also set up my camera to see if i could get Low doing some out-landish moves. I clipped the video because it was long with not much happening. In the end, the only person who pulled an out-landish move...was me. I was attempting the moonwalk when i ran into a box of apricots. Yeah, I bet Michael never had to deal with these kinds of set backs. =(

8 comments:

Piper said...

That was hilarious!!! :P
And I'm sure Michael had things such as the attempt do the moon walk!

Oh I just thought I'd let you know Shawn bought a $100 gun that comes with a mask, Tippman 98, vest, and a Ton more!! :) steal of a deal! Hut was pretty jealous! P:)

Wyatt said...

I doubt it. :P

Yeah, i just saw him...he told me about it. Sounds great! I bet he was.....lol so am i!

Piper said...

:)
Where did you see him? Yea it WAS a great deal! :)
I'm not suprised! :P

Lil Hippo said...

Ok...that wasn't bad. I'm no expert or anything, but it looks a lot cooler if you take smaller steps.
here, this should help.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7MmEMrCRfc

i love when he does the hat flip, and the coat flip...and his other flips. :) yeah Michael Jackson really is the king of pop. and always will be. (this is the part where i start crying. lol)

Wyatt said...

Pipe, I was out washing a car and he drove by....pulled (i'm guessing) and illegal u turn and came back and we talked.

Well, now look who's giving instruction?? Lol jk....thanks. I'll work on it. =) Not cry over him....not worth it.

Piper said...

Gotcha! =)

Tim said...

lol!!
That was awesome!! =)
Way to fail, just like me and Dana at work... =P

~Tori~ said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Nice grand finalle Michael! ;D