The Saga of The 4th
















*Side notes: There is a video of Low doing her European speed walk. Just to let you all know. =) And the picture of me in the white jacket...well, i was wearing my sister's jacket. IT'S NOT MINE! And yes, I look gay. ;)

This 4th of July was the first time in about 4 years or so we haven't gone to the Wright's party. Instead we went to Prosser to visit our friends the Micheners. They have an orchard there. They grow apples, cherries, blueberries, and some other stuff. We left Thursday at about 9pm. Only for my dad to forget something he had to do at work. So we turned around and headed back to Aberdeen. Thus making us decide not to leave till Friday morning.We left that next morning at 5:30ish. I'm not going to bore you with the gruesome details so i'll just give highlights.
We we arrived at the Michener's and it was about 95 degrees out. We spent the day just hanging out. They have this awesome zip line. Pretty sweet. The 4th really didn't feel like the 4th. I didn't light one firework. =( But oh well. We stopped at Chukar Cherries on Sunday. They are amazing. Top notch. Definitely recommend them. I picked cherries on their orchard...and it was really hot out. :( I NEARLY DIED! On the way home we ran out of gas. :P Luckily we were still in town so our Grandpa came to the rescue. While we waited for him to come, we ate Chukar Cherries! The short version of our trip. Short and some what sweet.

8 comments:

Piper said...

Wow sounds like you all had a very busy week!! :)
Wow! That is the coolest zip line I have ever seen!!
Now all you need to go with the white vest and PINK t-shirt is a pair of Purple pumps! lol :)
I didn't light one firework either! :( Oh well!
Oh also I sent you the pics did it go through?
Who tossed the cookies!? ;P

Wyatt said...

Purple pumps? Like shoes? Um, i think now. =)
Yeah, i got the pics. Thanks! Those were great.

Indeed, who did toss them? WE all know it wasn't Me!

Piper said...

As in Heels!! Hello! :)
Good!
Well how do I know it wasn't YOU? Hm!? ;)

Wyatt said...

Heels, got it. IF it was me, would i be dodging the bullet?

Lil Hippo said...

no offense but...you really screamed like a girl on the zip line. lol.
i know what you mean, about it not feeling like the 4th. And i didn't get to shoot any fireworks off either! :( I did get to go to the races, but i would have rather been blowing things up than watching cars race around in circles. :D
as for laurel...wow. yeah she kinda looks like my mom when she does that. :P

Wyatt said...

Luckily, screaming like a girl is a liberty i have. Car racing is my least favorite sportish thing ever! And Low, is just very special. Very. Are you going to Friend's this Thursday?

Lil Hippo said...

ummm....i'm not sure if i'll be able to make it because Mark and Lisa Honorat are here with all three of their kids and they are quite the handful! They have Asher (5), Mesha (3), and Jasmin (1ish) so i'm pretty busy around here.
I have the longest day in the world yesterday. i baby sat Eli for 8 hours (7-3:30) then i came home to a house full of kids. then later that night mark and Lisa had a board meeting, so i watched all their kids and the Hartley kids!
all that to say i don't think i'll be able to make it thursday.

Wyatt said...

What a hand full. Lol I'd almost rather paint this darn house than have to deal with kids all day...in fact...i think i would. =P
Well, at any rate...you should try!